We are looking for open-minded and conscious creatives who want to work on elevating ethical, eco-friendly, and sustainable brands on a contract basis.
Bohemia Bay is a creative studio that cares about the planet, about our clients, and about our impact as a collective. We seek to work with ethical brands and local businesses who want to do good in the world.
*It is very important for us to create a team of like-minded creatives. Please only apply if you have a genuine interest in sustainable & conscious lifestyle.
- Web designer & developer
- Social Media Specialist
- Graphic designer
- Project Manager
Skills and experience:
- at least 3+ years of experience
- relevant qualifications for each position
- excellent communication and customer service skills
- able to work collaboratively within a small team
- demonstrate the ability to show initiative, strong drive, think on your feet & problem solve effectively as challenges arise
- exemplary attention to detail & accuracy
What we offer:
- while this is a contractor position, there is the opportunity for this to grow into a part-time or full-time position as the business grows
- office space in Melbourne’s beautiful Bayside or
- generous work-from-home policies to keep you in your happy place
- enjoy a fun, fresh environment for creative, driven and like-minded people
- our own photography studio
- opportunity to pursue your passion for making the world a better place through your work
- we will offset your footprint as if you were our employee
How to apply?